Customized turnkey solutions for lightweight and heavyweight guyed and free-standing communication towers
CORE’s turnkey solutions for guyed and free-standing communication towers are designed and engineered by our team of on-site certified engineers.
We have years of hands-on experience, technical knowledge, and installation savvy for building a stable communication infrastructure to support your firm’s wireless networks, point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint networks, and mesh and rural broadband networks.
Wireless towers and communications infrastructure is an integral part of a total wireless solution. Our skilled team of engineers and installation experts can deploy the infrastructure solution you need from a variety of manufacturers.
We work closely with our partnering vendors throughout the engineering, design, provisioning, certification, and installation phases.
Our tower & infrastructure services include:
- Tower engineering and design
- Transport Canada and NAV CANADA applications
- Building permit applications
- Site construction including foundations
- Tower assembly, erection & tower rigging services
- Wireless tower rigging services
- Antenna installation
- Feed-line installation
- Grounding systems
- Guy wire tensioning and replacement
- Lighting systems & Lighting protection
- Painting & Rooftop installation
- Tower service, repairs, and preventative maintenance
Wireless Tower On A Roof