CORE Cabling Inc offers fusion splicing services for all your fiber optic cabling needs.
An interconnect can introduce up to .75db of loss while the fusion splice is typically less than 0.02db.
Optical fiber fusion splicing, or fiber splicing, is the process of fusing two fiber optic cables together, usually by an electric arc. Fusion splicing is the most widely used method of splicing because it provides the lowest loss and least reflectance, as well as providing the strongest and most reliable connection between two fiber optic cables. Fusion splices play a crucial role in todays optical networks. The goal of fusion splicing is to create a connection with minimum insertion loss, and a mechanical strength and longevity that matches the fiber itself.
CORE Cabling's Fusion Splicing Services Offer the Following:
- Knowledgable and experienced fiber technicians
- Fast and effecient end to end services
- Professional and quality workmanship using industry standard components
- Comprehensive testing using Fluke Fibre Optic Testing Equipment
- Support and Service for single mode and multi mode fiber applications
CORE Cabling's Fusion Splicing Applications:
- Fiber optic cable repair
- Fiber optic cable installations
- Fiber optic cable extensions
CORE Cabling's Fusion Splicing Benefits:
- Offers the lowest insertion loss and lowest back reflection
- Creates the highest mechanical strength and the most durability
- Secure connectivity directly to equipment and eliminates loss due to fiber bulkhead
- Cost effective method of fusing fiber optic cables
- Creates a permanent and compact connection
Contact CORE Cabling today at 905-235-7755 for more information or to get a quote on your upcoming fibre project.